søndag den 4. januar 2009

Eurovision : Your Country Needs You 2009

NEWS





03 January 2009 (6 first finalists auditions)

The Twins

Emporers Of Soul

Charlotte

Mark

Damien

Jade


10 January 2009

Emperors of Soul - "Love Train"

Mark Evans - "Your Game"

Charlotte Finlay - "Because of You"

Damien Flood - "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You"

Francine and Nicola Gleadall - "You've Got A Friend"

Jade Ewen - "Déjà Vu"

results

Damien Flood - "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You"


17 January 2009

01_ Francine and Nicola Gleadall - "The Promise"

02_ Emperors of Soul - "Kiss"

03_ Jade Ewen - "The Voice Within"

04_ Charlotte Finlay - "Rain On Your Parade"

05_ Mark Evans - "Me and Mrs. Jones"

Results

06_Charlotte Finlay - "Rain On Your Parade"


24 January 2009

Jade: All By Myself

The Twins: About You Now

Emperors of Soul: Uptown Girl

Mark: I Dont Want To Talk About It

Jade: Think

The Twins: All I Have To Do Is Dream

Emperors of Soul: Patience

Mark: Rock Your Body

Results

Emperors of Soul


Final (31 January 2009)

01_Jade - 'Lady Marmalade'


02_Mark - 'Try a Little Tenderness'


03_The Twins - 'Sweet About Me'


04_Jade Ewen - "My Time"


05_Mark Evans - "My Time"


06_Francine and Nicola Gleadall - "My Time"


07_The Result


08_Jade - It's My Time

Ingen kommentarer: